Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry, I've been bad! You see, my computer died (AGAIN!) argh, and it was my sister's Hen's night last night, and the wedding is tomorrow, so I have a little bit on at the moment! I have been majorly involved with both!

I used
Marthas Pompoms to decorate and they went down a treat! My sister is even wishing she could cancel the 2 huge bunches of flowers for their ceremony site, and decorate with these instead! Its a bit late though...boo!

But I will do a pic heavy post on it all when my computer comes back to life! Invites, decorations...and the lovely Hen herself!

In the midst of it all we went to the bank to sign some more documents for our new house...and dealt with complete moron. He looked at the paperwork that we needed him to witness like he had never seen mortgage documents before! GAH! Isn;t it his job to know all about that stuff! Seriously!

Better go...there is bridey stuff to do (like wash all the punch glasses from yesterday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aw, thanks for your comments!