Saturday, February 28, 2009

I broke my promise!

I promised my husband that I wouldn't buy any furniture for the new house...until we lived there. With only 1.5 weeks to go, I broke my promise...oops.

For a long time we have needed new bedside tables. We currently have one of
these painted cream, on one side, and one of these in white on the other side...I hated my Rast so much I replaced it with a chair!

But we have just order these wonderful pieces of loveliness!


2 of them! Discovered via Belinda, I had dreamt about them, but was concerned the shipping would be too much! But just under $30...for both of them! They will be here in about 2 weeks...just in time for the big move! Excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie. I've stumbled across your lovely blog via the Real Living website ...I'm also a big fan of Belinda's blog!

    Your reno's on the RL site look AMAZING!!! I'm super excited to see the transformation of your new home.. which looks gorgeous already!

    Happy renovating!
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Aw, thanks for your comments!