Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Settlemenspection Day tomorrow!

Tomorrow we settle on our new house, and our old home is open for its first inspection for prospective renters! So its a big day. My husband is painting, I should be packing and I just found out I am on a work excursion (to a paper mill...pretty cool!)all day Thursday from early til late, so need to make sure I take 'casual clothes suitable for a day out with boss and clients!' with me tomorrow. I may even have to iron tonight....yikes! (or maybe I can pursuade my lovely sister to help me out with that at her place tomorrow night!)

Oh and amoungst all this excitement, my bedside tables arrived. They are so awesome...full run down soon!

Better get back to it...those boxes are calling my name (or is it my bed!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aw, thanks for your comments!