Saturday, May 16, 2009

Boo..and YAY!

So, the kitchen designer cancelled. Because we have to change some walls around, they won't come until its done. So, the solution to that is...get it done! Hopefully next week! YAY! Very exciting.

And in my disapointment, I decided to buy some are for the walls.
This Etsy seller had a fabulous 2 for 1 offer (its closes today, get them while you can!), and I purchased this print





which is unfortunately no longer available, and this one which can be purchased here.

I have been a fan of Annechovie's work for quite some time, so I was thrilled to finally get some of my very own! Hopefully our postie doesn't try and fold these in half, which he does with everything else!

(Images from Annechovies shop on Etsy)

3 comments:

  1. I bought the same chair print, my second print was the ginger chair. I love Annes work!

    ReplyDelete

Aw, thanks for your comments!