Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good blog posts

As in...I need some. I think about things that would sound interesting/intelligent/funny, but when I sit down to blog, it comes out all convoluted and awkward and I end up soundling a 15 year old teenager who just drank their first gin. And I'm not - 15, that is, nor am I drinking my first gin. That was ages ago...I still love the stuff though. And often I see stores or things online that I think others would enjoy. Then...I just don't blog them. SO I think I may try and expand my thought process a little. Instead of focussing purely on my house, I am going to try and incororate other things into this blog. Other things I love, and maybe even take pictures of! For instance...
Food

...which I love. Passionately. Really. This was my lunch a few weeks ago, shared with my Mum and my sister (see below!) I love these snacky/deli/picky type meals. But I also love going out to eat. So I might try posting about that.


Family...



...I see mine a lot. I love them. A lot. And we do fun things together. Both of these pics were taken recently, on a trip to Lorne (with my Dad, Jeni, my sister, her husband and me. Mr Limecello couldn't come...sad., and then one to Daylesford (with my Mum and Sister. Girls weekend!). So I might share them with you.


Holidays... ...I am not well travelled. But I am working on it. We went to Hawaii for friends' wedding not long ago. Loved it. We went to Vietnam last year...I also loved it!


And all sorts of random thoughts along the way. Now, what do you think...are you still interested? Is there anybody out there?


P.S. I am also trying to take more photos...and better ones. Its a learning thing.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, still out there. I totally get where you're at. If I blogged purely about our house renos, there'd be very little to blog about for much of the time...!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, you came back - I have missed you.

    I vote that you blog about every little thing that comes into your mind, be it food, family, travels, or shopping (especially the latter, I love seeing where others find inspiration on the net)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Aw, thanks for your comments!